About OpenOffice Draw (.ODG) File Format
OpenOffice Draw software is generally used to create graphics and images for any types of presentations and visual graphics tasks. Under this application “.ODG” files are used to store images, text, word art, a variety of designs and styles. However, .ODG file gets damaged and user gets unable to access their stored data. There are lots of reasons that can turn a healthy .ODG file into a corrupt or error showing file. Some of the major reasons are: weighty file size, virus infection, media file errors, internal file errors. Once the file gets damaged then it makes the file unreachable for its user. In the manner to access the stored data and to work on the file again, it is necessary to repair the corrupt file with the help of OpenOffice Draw data recovery software.
All the issues or affected authenticity and integrity of these Draw files can be tackled by the help of Draw Repair software. Once .ODG file gets damaged due to any reason, it starts showing various types of error messages. Some of the error messages are given below:
- If the power suddenly fails.
- The system has been shutdown in an improper way.
- Problems related to social media.
- Format conversion.
- Broken software registries.
- Corrupt software
- If the system has been infected by the malicious virus.
- Reinstalling the Operating system and many more.
OpenOffice Draw or .ODG REPAIR TOOL
Draw ODG recovery tool is one of the best ways to get back entire data from a damaged or inaccessible ODG file. Through this tool one can repair the corrupt draw file and restore all the data. You can also use the free version of this recovery tool but free evaluation version of the software has some restrictions. It is a powerful repair or recovery tool that able to retrieve and restore contents from a harshly damaged ODG file without need of any backup. This app is programmed very strongly so via this you can also deal with a highly corrupted ODG files. Some eye-catching features are given below that will describe the quality and other functions of this tool.
- This app is able to repair a large sized .odg files
- Retrieve a last bit of information
- You can also download the free version of this tool
- Restore information from serious corrupted.odg format files
- Restore data from more than one damaged file
- You can restore content, images, hyperlink, text and other objects from damaged ODG files.
- It also preserve the properties of recoverable objects such as format, structure, and design
- Able to deal with any version of OpenOffice software.
- No compatibility issue, you can run tis app on every version of windows OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, 2003, XP and 2000.
OpenOffice Draw Recovery Features: ODG Recovery
Equipped with Batch Processing Feature :This tool allows multiple repairing option, you can add more than one damaged .odg file to repair or restore the data. This feature will save your time by repairing multiple corrupt ODG files. This extraordinary option considerably saves precious time and improves the performance of recovery software.
Retrieve Necessary Objects :With the help of this recovery software you can restore graphics, formatted texts, logos, images, etc. from the corrupt ODG files. Say thanks to the programmer of this app that smartly engineered algorithms that guarantees the recovery of entire data.
Greater Compatibility :This application is also fully compatible, Draw Recovery app is designed to support the complete editions of OpenOffice applications. You can run this software on any version of operating system even on the latest Windows 10.
Compact Application :It is a small sized recovery tool, it means you don’t have to worry about the disk space while installing it. You can install this small sized app on any Windows operating system, which helps in removing the disadvantage of storing large setup files on the system.
Complete System Requirements
Steps to Restore Inaccessible OpenOffice Draw File
Complete instructions on how to use and work with OpenOffice Draw Repair tool is explained below. So, just go through it once before doing it practically.